Thursday, November 27, 2008

Singapore Flyer - 23 November '08


It was a Sunday but that particular Sunday was busy one for me as the following day i had to hand-in my Final Year Project(FYP) & IGV Project 2.

I went to the Flyer with my family members, here are the photos i took with my phone. The others are in my Bro's digital camera. The view was simply too magnificent. And guess what? The cabin was filled with foreigners/eurasians, my own family is the only Singaporean.

Let the pictures do the talking.

(Formula 1 Race Track)

(Formula Race Track, 90 degree view)
(Nice looking bridge and houses like nest)

(Marina Bay)

(Construction work for IR Resort or something else)

(How small are the tent by the track)
(Going Down portion, quite scary)

(Imagine workers need to climb like mad)

(The Foreigners/ Eurasians, the reason for my msn Sub-Nickname)

(I don't know what building is that, Looks nice.)
(Durian/Pineapple like lantern, so glowing)

(This is one of the foundation that holds the Flyer, it looks like some Star Wars Machine)

(Directory, Interesting uh?)

A day at the Flyer really made me happy and my worries gone, is it thanks to you?

Will i able to see you again? Even if so, How?

Thats about all. Bye bloggers!

No comments: