Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yesterday, burnt my tumbdrive. =\

Hellos & Bye bye to my Imation™ 2GB Nano Tumbdrive. ='(
Wow! It has been a month since i blogged, anyway I'm blogging now cause getting my tumbdrive burnt is quite historical. Tuesday, i bought an USB Hub at Hougang Mall's Challenger™, the following day i decided to plug the adapter head into the left corner of the hub because there was a port for it.

How brilliant am I? i thought the adapter supplies voltage to the hub in other words turn a regular hub connector into "Hi-Speed Hub Connector". After plugging for about 1-2 minutes but i realise nothing happen, just as normal. I plugged out my Tumby, and guess what? The connector was superb hot. I tried to blow it to cool the temperature down but it was too late, as i blow i smell the stench of burnt substance.

After cooling down i tried to plug back to see if it worked, sadly the chip burnt. So with my itchy fingers & curious brain, i decided to crush open the plastic and see how the USB chip looks like.

Here goes:





Thats about all. Back to rushing FYP, 3 Days more to School's Judgement. i really hope i can finished! Bye Peeps! God, give me creative ideas!

No comments: