Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sweet dreams of mine~!

Hello bloggy! Morning!

I had a wonderful dream this morning. Don't Worry its just a dream, it can NEVER EVER take place in God's place(Church). Anyway here goes:

I was sitting on the chair and waiting for some kind of church matchmaking or dating stuff. The concept was "Who is the one you love the most by praying!?". There were quite alot people but 1 pair after another slowly left as they kinda found the guy/girl they loved. Soon it was my turn, i was nervous and excited at the same time and the girl i love is still available as in haven chosen by other people yet.

So when my turn comes, i happily said her name with truthfulness, honesty, happiness & excitement. When she heard and stared at me, she was smiling happily like i am her correct match. I was like superb happy because finally God has poured his blessing or love over me, whom is her!!!

Soon wake up and realised it was just a sweet dream~!

No comments: