Monday, May 5, 2008

Scholarship Award

Today is the day i took my 2nd & should be the last Scholarship Award. I rushed back from school, worrying might i not be there punctually at the place. I met my mum on the way before going in together and supposedly to wait for Mr. Eric Low Siak Meng but he couldn't turn up in the end as he had something on or something.

When i registered at the counter i saw a name directly above me that was so familiar and i checked it was my secondary school classmate, Lim Hong Kiat. I went him trying to spot him, i didn't see him until he looked up. I was shock as he was my secondary school's quietest student, he keeps his fringe now. Longer than mine which was so weird, anyway i sat beside him since i had lots of stuff to chat about. We chatted from reality to virtually as in from about us until gaming. LOLS!

So it's gonna be a Member of the Constitutes or something to give out the award. They started off with the Bursary following by the Scholarship award. I thought they need to followed the order of registered format, so i told Hong Kiat that you will be no. 5 to take award and i would be after you.

When its the Scholarship turn, my name was called first. I was practically shock cause i didn't expect that fast, Shout: Goh Kim Chuan. I assume its in random order no way i am top among there, yeah so was happy to get money again.

ROAR~! Happy xD

No comments: