Saturday, May 3, 2008

Karang Guni man

Boo~! I know i know, i have not been blogging for very long time. There were so many events happen and i just let it past without blogging. Anyway i just feel like blogging abit that's why i am here.

I was playing Cabal when my dad asked me to go down [OR] shout through the window to notify the Karang Guni man as you know whats needs to sell. My brother did that few weeks back, and i thought it was kinda fun and lazy. This is my first time doing such a thing as a HDB kiddo, so i shouted and the man looked at the opposite block before turning to my block. When he sees me i shouted again, "9th Floor" in dialect, Teochew. I realised the neighbours was looking at me, i felt so weird but it was fun though! =D

By the way some events such as: Got banned from Asiasoft of being caught using inventory hack, which its kinda wrong its botting only.

No comments: