Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ink in the mouth~!

ROAR & YUCKS~!

During DMT theory lesson, lecturers told us to take down answers for the question from the test paper. Because we are not allowed to bring back our papers =.=!

so they called random students out to answer questions by writing it on the whiteboard. Luckily i wasn't one of them chosen, Phew. My usual bad habit, was sucking the pen. I was sucking happily until i felt a weird taste on my tongue. I quickly looked at the pen if it is really leaking, indeed it was!

I took my water bottle and went out of the mini-lecture theater, ran to the upper story's water cooler as it is much nearer compared to the toilet located on the same floor. Spit & Gurgle was the process of washing it away. I thought it was gone until when i went back to class and my friend told me to show him my tongue, he told me still got a big patch of the ink.

I ran out of theater again and this time going to the toilet, I kept scrubbing / scratching my tongue to get rid of it but it was no where done! Tongue felt dry and not enough water but no choice i had to leave it alone since its kinda stuck.

When i reached home, i realise it was gone!

anyway gtg start the ETP powerpoint for presentation tomorrow! see ya!

No comments: