Monday, November 12, 2007

Normal Monday ~

Hello peeps!

Morning activites like got nothing to blog about hahas. Actually i dont have much things to blog just wanna get my post going for a newbie like me xD.

During Lunch break...The CS-gang wanted to go Bedok's lan the Crossfire. It was raining and there is 6 of us...if take taxi gotta split 3 by 3...Chye Wei decided to stay in school to have lunch with my other classmates, so i followed too cause lazy to pay money for taxi and stuff rather to play pool in school...hahas.

Ate vegetable rice @ CAFE 2...after that i went down to play pool alone, than i met and chat with some of my so called "pool-friends". Played coupled of games won a few before i lost lols..

Lao..Hamizan i tell u my blog...u went to show Poh Chong and others! means now some people know my blog....dang!
How i know? I was shocked when Poh Chong keep on talk about parts of my blog...lmao..

Anyway..in the evening Andy, Hua Jin & I met up with my secondary cliques at my place there had dinner with them but end up Hua Jin & I eating only. After dinner Bennett came down and his turn to have his dinner, soon we went to the playground opposite the coffee shop.

Hang out there around for quite awhile, than saw some Ah Lians downstairs the block after they tried to sell ice-cream. When we left that time, the Ah Lians also left the same time....They were practically making fun of themselves..such as pushing their friend on top of the ice-cream trolly & making noises! Guess what they came to my side of blocks and sell ice-cream, even came to my house door-step to sell and a simple rejection to get rid of them! =D

WAH! i wrote so much already...okok gotta watch HEROS. Opps look at the time already halfway shown...Bye & Nights!

No comments: