Sunday, November 11, 2007

Can't wait to see World Pool Championship Final~!

I wanted to rush back home asap just to watch the WPC Finals even though it was still quite early for the match.
So i decided to have lunch with my church friends, waited for his disbrief lesson to end..clock ticking and haven come out. It finally ends at around 1.45pm or so, i need roughly 1 hour to get back home and the match starts at 2.30 sharp! In other words i would be late for the match..

I ate Prawn Fried Rice at a coffee shop just abit near my church, it was delicious and cost only S$4. My friends and i ate quite fast as they have some classes to attend...as for me i left for home. Guess what it was around 2.25 when i left there so +1 hour woud be 3.25, which means late for the match already!!!
So if ya friends or strager out there...wanna come my church ? lols =P
(Gomez & Peach stare in the eye)

Daryl Peach (ENG) vs. Roberto Gomez (PHI)

I will post the results as soon as i know who wins...hahas..later man!

No comments: