Saturday, November 17, 2007

Friday & Saturday of the same week too! Lols

Friday~!

Yesterday PE lesson played basketball with Wei Xing & 2nd year people. It was a 2 vs 2 game, we played until we lost count of points. To me Xing is like my best basketball teammate sia, He just simply love to pass me the ball to shoot. So its like 70% i am taking the shots and he taking the rebounds, that's like what i totally want to have as a teammate.

After school i went for my CCA. I decided to play the challenger table while waiting for the booking tables. I took my $1 coin and played for roughly 4-6 games, at the 3rd or 4th game i played with a Malay player and i was shooting like no body's business. He said in Malay to his friends, it roughly means " look at the boy face..like the Philippines pool player LOLS ". That's like my first compliment. Cause i was like staring at the balls fiercely as i aim, like as if some professional player.

Than here comes 2 student with a Pool Coach/Teacher from other ITE, might be Bedok ITE. One of his student played with me, it was a close match i would say but overall he played better den i do. Lost to him 3 balls cause i was "concentrating too much on what if i lose" and miss that shot which made him clear and win. His another friend was a arrogant boy, expression of his face like as if he mastered the art of pool. In my opinion i think he is much more lousy than his friend i played with. After beaten by onee of my pool friend they left.

Saturday~!

Lauch of my Church's Youth Name: LIVEWIRE

there were alot of youth at the event. First up! we had Games! followed by Worship and lastly the funniest drama! The drama simply made everyone laugh.

My bro and I invited our cousins to witness the launch of it. I had to pick them up 1 by 1 hahas, and its like my first time taking cab to point to point. Luckily things didnt went out that bad although it was delayed for waiting. From Church --> Hougang --> Rivervale --> Hougang --> Church the fare was $20.70. lols that's like alot wow!

Tomorrow after church, i going out with my friends to Cine and catch a movie...then go play pool! WOAH~!

No comments: