Sunday, March 22, 2009

Went to Hougang Stadium on Sunday~!

Desmond called me today to ask if i would like to join him to run with him at the stadium and i agreed to go cause like army round the corner. We met up around 4.30pm at Interchange and walked to the stadium. We bought an Ice-Cream before entering the stadium, we left our bags in the locker as it's easily stolen by outsiders. There was quite alot people running round the stadium though.

We ran 6 rounds round the stadium for our 2.4km. We started together and he finished it earlier than me. I keep telling myself, just close up the gap behind him no matter what. So i finished like 10 sec after him, surprising i clocked in 12.43 min. Okay! It may seems nothing to you, but I'm quite surprise and pleased with it after not running consistently for months.

After our run we rest and did pull ups by the exercise place. Soon we decided to run 2 rounds of casual jogging. At the end of it, we decided to challenge 100m sprint. Before that, he told me there are some people in the far front, i told him never mind about them.

We took our lanes and get in position, I counted down and ran. We ran about half of the race, i saw something White. When i tried to react, i bump hard into a girl jogging. I was like Oh Man! I bumped into a girl for nothing, i kept apologising and like just said: erm need see doctor a not? She replied never mind in the first place, but i kept asking until she didn't listen or was pissed off. I was feeling so guilty, knocking into someone innocent when she jogging.

Anyway Desmond rest again, and ran his 2.4km while i decided to rest and ponder on my guilt. After his running, we had dinner at Long John Silver at Hougang Mall and went home. Dang, LJS is so gonna increase my pimples, gotta eat fruits to fight it!

Oh Yeah! Tomorrow need to make my trip down to ITE Tampines to changed my course and school. Before that, need to contact the SAF to enquiry some Deferment stuff.

See ya!

No comments: