Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Confusion with Army or Higher Nitec

Today went out and played pool with Swee Yang. We played a total of 18 racks, 17 racks of 8-Ball & 1 rack of 9-Ball. It was a close fight but eventually i won. Hua Jin later called and ask if i would like to meet Desmond & Him for dinner. Hua Jin & I met up first as Desmond was busy, we walked around Hougang Mall & decided to eat Gelare's Waffle Ice-cream. I went to draw money from the ATM since it's like my first time really eating such heavenly delights food.

Anyway he asked: Why would i want to take Higher Nitec instead of Army? He said: I should finished Army and then go back to Higher Nitec then go Polytechnic.

This is because the scenario is like this:

If I'm taking Higher Nitec Course(2 yrs), once i graduated i must enlisted into Army before going for Polytechnic.

So Why not?

Go Army now, come out study Higher Nitec(2 yrs) and straight to Polytechnic?

So this thought began to pop up tons of question in my mind. I went online at my msn and seek advices from people around my age group or older i suppose. Basically there are both Pros & Cons of it, so there are quite alot of thinking to do. I know I'm suppose to seek the Lord after all, I'm going to do that afterwards! Amen!

I've gotta get an answer by end of the month, if i want to get into Higher Nitec as i need to pay my school fees.

So see ya another time for the final decision i suppose. (:

No comments: