Monday, March 23, 2009

I went to ITE Tampines

Today, Monday!

I had my lunch and watched MythBusters S2 before going to Tampines ITE. Okay, there was a part where Jamie(from MythBusters) made this RC Remote, Nike Shoe move. My Bro asked: That's what you want to do right? I replied: Yeah! I thought to myself, Cool Right!? But how am i suppose to earn a living with those? Keep making them? Coming out Television Series like them?

I went down by myself to make amendments to my choice of Course & School. I wanted to change my course from "Mechatronics Engineering" to "Electronics Engineering" & "ITE Tampines" to "ITE Simei". I finally managed to change my course but not for the school, as Simei's slot are all taken up. What can i say? Only to blame myself for not applying the 1st Batch of it. So i should be studying in ITE Tampines taking "Electronic Engineering" for another 2 years.

Say Bye Bye to Army for now, and back to Schooling!

I know, i should be glad that I'm able to get into Higher Nitec. But i just keep having tons of thoughts comparison between me & Polytechnic students, I'm so far apart from them. On the brighter note, it's my chance of making new friends and impacting their Life. Partially, for me to grow Spiritually, Mentally & Emotionally. I really pray to excel this 2 years and finish it well.

Well, 2 years seems to be fast when it's over. But when it just start, quite a journey ahead.

- A new Environment -
- A new group of Friends -
- A new group of Teachers -

That's About All, Folks!
See ya & Bye!

No comments: