Monday, October 19, 2009

Poh Chong's 19th Birthday, Yesterday

Hellos!

Yesterday, It's Poh Chong's 19th Birthday, 18th October.
We went to Botanic Garden to celebrate his birthday, there were a total of 10 of us.

Bang Ping, Chee Wee, Ezra, Kok Keong, Mei Zhen, Michael, Ee Hwa, Poh Chong, Welfred & Zhi Jing.

Poh Chong, I'm Sorry but I can't resist on 'not commenting' the photos.
Let me interpret the pictures for you! (:



(PC: WAH, You all really buy for me pink T-shirt ah?)
*see emotion*

(PC: Ai seh, not bad eh. Beige colored T-Shirt sia, finally a nice color.)

*see emotion x2*

(PC: Wow, This really suits me. I'm quite happy)

*see emotion x3*

(PC: Wah, steady la...Bomberman T-Shirt for birthday)

*see emotion x4*

For more pictures on his birthday click, here

Anyway, Happy 19th Birthday! (:

Bye!

No comments: