Sunday, June 1, 2008

Launch of OMG ~!

After Service, Livewire™ launched OMG (One Month of Games)~!

Basically the game was like: Missing Case ~!
we were suppose to find a missing guy at Pasir Ris Park. In order to find him, we need to complete every station for a clue to know more of the victim.

We were debrief and leave with our individual youth lifegroups.
My life group planned to take bus to some MRT station and travel to Pasir Ris Interchange then to Pasir Ris Park. When we were walking, other lifegroups were running towards the bus stop when bus arrived so we run along and took bus service 12 to Pasir Ris Interchange and change to bus service 403 or 402 to Pasir Ris Park.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself like i am childish 17+ year old boy running here and there.
In fact my life group came in 1st for today's event(part 1).

BUT its part by part, there are like total of 3 parts.
So if you want to know more....COME AND JOIN US ~! Let me know =)

i wanted to ask some of my classmates but exams are round the corner so they would kinda reject. LOLS~! i enjoyed myself until now, tomorrow got to start studying hard as exams are 3 days away. See ya!

No comments: