Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A lap of Frog-Style swimming~!

I woke up in the morning to prepare myself going to the swimming complex. I wanted to leave the same timing as my mum did for her work, but i was hungry at that moment. I had no choice but to munch some biscuit, can u imagine swimming for couple of hours with empty stomach?

I rode a bicycle down to the complex because its kind of quite a distance. Its possible to walk but i can imagine by the time i reached there, legs are beginning to get tired. I kept having thoughts of what happen if i swimming halfway, stranger stole my bicycle with a cheap lock.

I tell myself, my target is to successfully swim: 7x Breath & 3x Length.
I swam through and fro of the swimming pool in my own slow and sweet timing. For the first time! I am able to complete one lap of Frog-Style in the medium pool, and guess what! My first attempted and i achieved it! I told myself just give it a try for your sake(random).

Thats makes me superb HAPPY!!!

It totally made my day to a great morning, so i decided to celebrate my achievement by buying Macdonald's meal from Hougang Mall's outlet. It was drizzling when i came out of the mall and heading towards my bicycle! The bad weather didnt spoilt my mood cause i am feeling GOOD~!

Wohoo~! Happy!!!
See ya peeps!

No comments: