Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm out of my wits.

2nd week of holidays are almost up and i have yet to complete my flash animation. We need to present our work on the first week of school reopen!

I am so frustrated why i can't get the movement of the legs as smooth as possible. Comparing from tutorial's work to my own work is simply far from it. I really do not know what to do now, i tried to change its leg to skinny legs same thing happen. Argh~!

I told Iris i wanna change the humans to bouncy ball cartoon because I'm sick and tired of making the legs here and there. I was told that it does not suit the olden time, as in old times where got bouncy ball freaks.

I just bought my lunch and i going to eat it while watching "MythBusters™". Sometimes i wonder only if i can work like them, life would be different from now.

see ya =\

No comments: